Welcome

Welcome to the sweet life of the American cowgirl!

Sienna and Lightnings Mystery

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another Day Goes By...

Well, today is a dreary stormy-looking day. I've been riding Sienna lately and she's doing surprisinly well. I'm so pleased with her! Lightning is also being a sweetie and doing well with his training. Fancy as always is doing good too. I plan to ride today if it doesn't rain anymore. I'm really starting to get into the swing of summer!!! Well as I write this I'm in math class in the computer lab. I just finished an online test and did pretty well :) Math is my favorite subject even though it can be hard, but at least you don't see the dreaded word "Explain" on a math test very often. :) Haha i love :)'s! I'm so happy and hyper today! It's been a pretty good day. :) Haha! Well Talk to yall soon! I'll be sure to add more pics within the next couple days.

P.s. Lightnings Mystery's castration is scheduled for THIS SATURDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment